Cloud Innovation is specialized in Salesforce.com and the Force.com platform. Leveraging on the strengths of the Salesforce.com platform, we want to create meaningful applications to support as much of our customer’s business processes as possible and provide them with a user friendly solution.
Our headquarters are located in Ghent with a satellite office in MeetDistrict Antwerp and Brussels. At Cloud Innovation we are strongly committed to sharing our knowledge with each other, we don’t outsource our consultants.
Cloud Innovation is looking for talented individuals with great energy to help us grow as a Salesforce partner. To support our growth we are looking for a HR Recruitment Officer.
What will you do?
You will support our HR manager with the recruitment and selection of new employees and organize events/activities to further develop our employer brand on the job market.
- You will manage our open job positions by writing attractive vacancies and actively searching for the right candidates
- You will actively prospect for new candidates by phone call, e-mail, LinkedIn searches...
- You will make the first selection of candidates based on our vacancy requirements, their CV’s and first telephone intake interviews
- You will keep good contact with recruitment agencies or other related recruitment parties
- You will develop, maintain and foster long-term relationships with colleges and universities
- You will set up recruitment campaigns and events to increase the inflow of candidates, together with our marketing department
- You will provide general support to our HR Manager such as fleet management, office management, HR administration…
Who are you?
- You hold a bachelor or masters degree, preferably related to human resources
- You have a first experience in IT recruitment
- You are a people-person and are able to enthuse potential candidates with our company story
- You are fluent in Dutch and English, French is a plus
- You have a hands-on mentality and know how to get things done
- You are entrepreneurial, independent, proactive and stress resistant
What do we offer?
- A competitive salary package
- A personal training budget to sharpen your professional skills
- A dynamic environment with an impact on the organization of our customers in different sectors
- A company with a work hard - play hard mentality where we focus on a strong team spirit with teambuilding activities such as annual ski trip and afterworks
- Working in a traffic jam-free environment with HQ in Ghent and satellite offices in Antwerp Berchem and Brussels
- Working in a flexible environment where you can independently organize your 39 hour work schedule and work from the office, home or any other place
Interested? Send your resume to email@example.com