Cloud Innovation is specialized in Salesforce.com and the Force.com platform. Leveraging on the strengths of the Salesforce.com platform, we want to create meaningful applications to support as much of our customer’s business processes as possible and provide them with a user friendly solution.
Our headquarters are located in Ghent with a satellite office in MeetDistrict Antwerp and Brussels. At Cloud Innovation we are strongly committed to sharing our knowledge with each other, we don’t outsource our consultants.
Cloud Innovation is looking for talented individuals with great energy to help us grow as a Salesforce partner. To support our growth we are looking for a Salesforce Support Engineer.
What will you do?
As a Support Engineer you take ownership of the incoming and open cases (bug, feedback, support request or specific question) and will be the first point of contact between the customer and our support organization.
- You will analyze all incoming cases thoroughly and offer a suitable solution
- You will implement the approved solution on the client’s platform yourself or support one of the other consultants during the implementation. You will take into account the best practices and other internal procedures
- You act as a Trusted Advisor and create a relationship with the customer by offering or developing solutions based on relevant and reliable information
- You collect the feedback from all parties involved about the applied way of working. You take a critical look at our operations and suggest possible improvements to the system
- You will work closely with our technical support team and other project team members
Who are you?
- You want to kick off your IT career and are eager to develop an expertise in Salesforce
- Experience with Salesforce or another CRM/ERP Enterprise Platform Software (SAP, MS Dynamics, Navision, AX, Exact…) is a plus
- You have strong analytical skills and always try to present an appropriate solution
- You can easily express yourself in Dutch and English, French is a plus
What do we offer?
- A competitive salary package
- A personal training budget to sharpen your professional skills
- A dynamic environment with an impact on the organization of our customers in different sectors
- A company with a work hard - play hard mentality where we focus on a strong team spirit with teambuilding activities such as annual ski trip and afterworks
- Working in a traffic jam-free environment with HQ in Ghent, alternated with relocations for meetings and training sessions with clients all over the country
- Working in a flexible environment where you can independently organize your 39 hour work schedule and work from the office, home or any other place
Salesforce is a customer relationship management platform (CRM) and offers cloud-based applications for sales, services, marketing and more. With their web-based CRM software you can easily track, manage and analyze all customer activities in a central location.