Cloud Innovation is specialized in Salesforce.com and the Force.com platform. Leveraging on the strengths of the Salesforce.com platform, we want to create meaningful applications to support as much of our customer’s business processes as possible and provide them with a user friendly solution.
Our headquarters are located in the Ghelamco Arena with a satellite office in MeetDistrict Antwerp. As a Consultant you will spend an average of 60% of your working week at the office, alternated with on site meetings at clients. At Cloud Innovation we are strongly committed to sharing our knowledge with each other, we don’t outsource our consultants.
Cloud Innovation is looking for talented individuals with great energy to help us grow as a Salesforce partner. To support our growth we are looking for a Salesforce Application Architect.
What you will do?
Your goal is to design a well-thought-out and robust backbone of our applications built on top of the Salesforce.com platform. Together with the development team and our business consultants, you will be engaging in the functional and technical analysis of our projects in order to create the technical architecture.
To achieve this goal, you will be working closely together with the relevant stakeholders to analyse the different business needs and processes and following up on feedback. You are involved in every phase of the project, from analysis, to development, to delivery.
Who are you?
- You have a technical degree or relevant experience
- You have at least 2-5 years relevant experience in a CRM/ERP software environment
- You have experience with:
- CRM/ERP Enterprise Platform Software (Salesforce, SAP, MS Dynamics, Navision, AX, Exact…)
- OO Software development
- The design of object/database-architecture
- You can easily express yourself in Dutch and English, French is a plus
- You are a teamplayer who takes his/her responsibility, but is also focused on making the team successful
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary with company car and other fringe benefits
- Support in further developing your professional skills (Salesforce Certification, PM Methodologies)
- A dynamic environment with an impact on the organization of our customers in different sectors
- A company with a work hard - play hard mentality where we focus on a strong team spirit with team building activities such as ski trip and afterworks
- Working in a traffic jam-free environment with HQ in the Ghelamco Arena in Ghent, alternated with relocations for meetings and training sessions with clients all over the country
- You get the opportunity to contribute to the business strategic vision of our customers
Salesforce is a customer relationship management platform (CRM) and offers cloud-based applications for sales, services, marketing and more. With their web-based CRM software you can easily track, manage and analyze all customer activities in a central location.