As a Salesforce and FinancialForce partner, we want to create meaningful applications to support as much of our customer’s business processes as possible and provide them with a user friendly solution. At Cloud Innovation we are strongly committed to sharing our knowledge with each other, we don’t outsource our consultants.
Our headquarters are located in Ghent with satellite offices in MeetDistrict Antwerp (Berchem) and Brussels.
Cloud Innovation is looking for talented individuals with great energy to help us grow as a Salesforce and FinancialForce partner. To support our growth we are looking for an Account Executive.
What will you do?
As an Account Executive you will be responsible for generating new opportunities related to the Salesforce platform and FinancialForce solutions.
- You will undertake various actions such as cold calling, prospecting, networking… to keep our opportunity pipeline growing. You will work closely with our consultants, marketing department and practice leads to generate qualified leads
- You will be the first point of contact to potential clients to give a short introduction of our services and various possibilities on the Salesforce platform
- After a first high-level analysis, you will identify the needs of our potential client and give an impactful demonstration of the numerous functionalities
- You will work closely with the Sales Manager to give an accurate estimation of the project, drawing up a proposal and following it up
- You will be in close contact with the Salesforce and FinancialForce Account Executives to generate a long lasting relationship as partners
Who are you?
- You have a proven track record of selling cloud based CRM, ERP or PSA projects
- Knowledge of Salesforce or FinancialForce gives you a head start
- Experience in a digital consultancy is a plus
- You can express yourself fluently in Dutch and English, French is a plus
- You have good presentation skills and you stand tall in front of a crowd
- You have a hands-on mentality and know how to get things done
- You are entrepreneurial, independent, proactive and stress resistant
What do we offer?
- Competitive fixed salary supplemented by result-based commission, company car and other fringe benefits
- A personal training budget to sharpen your professional skills
- A dynamic environment with an impact on the organization of our customers in different sectors
- A company with a work hard - play hard mentality where we focus on a strong team spirit with teambuilding activities such as annual ski trip and afterworks
- Working in a traffic jam-free environment with HQ in Ghent, alternated with relocations for meetings and training sessions with clients all over the country
- Working in a flexible environment where you can independently organize your 39 hours work schedule and work from the office, home or any other place